Content Copyright © 2006-2013 by Sarah Warren. All rights reserved.
All material, including photography, on Heartland Renaissance is original and I reserve all rights to content under the United States Copyright Law. You will need to observe these regulations when you plan to distribute or use any content in this blog. Please read the following carefully.
Copyright Regulations for Content on Heartland Renaissance
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve used by prominently displaying a credit hyperlink back to the specific article page. The credit link used should link back to the specific article page from which you derived the excerpt.
- Content Usage Limit. You are not allowed to republish an ENTIRE article or blog post on your website or print publication even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of 150 words or less from each article can be published elsewhere. An attribution link to the specific article must be included even if you use an excerpt.
- Noncommercial Usage. You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization. Content on Heartland Renaissance cannot be packaged and sold to anyone nor can it be used in its entirety as a free gift or bonus for a commercial product.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No RSS Feed Republishing. You cannot republish full text RSS feed articles without prior permission.
The photography included on this site is copyrighted by Sarah Warren unless other attribution is included in a specific post. To license a photograph or to request info about custom photography services, please contact Sarah Warren.
If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted in writing before you do so.
What happens when you steal content from Heartland Renaissance?
You will only be given one warning to remove the content within a specific time period. If It is unheeded, I will proceed to the following steps after I have gathered definite proof of your copyright violation:
- I will report this copyright violation to your web hosting company and attempt to get all your websites suspended. If you switch to another company, I’ll report you again.
- I will report all copyright violations to all advertising networks you use, especially Adsense and even private advertisers.
- I will report your website as spam to all the search engines in order for you to be blacklisted. This will destroy your search rankings.
- I will contact every social network or forum you are a member of know that you are a content thief.
While I understand and support the concept of fair use, please note that I reserve all rights to content on Heartland Renaissance. Articles here are not released under a Creative Commons license. Please respect the copyright regulations listed.